We invite organisations, companies, and government agencies sharing our common mission and interests to join us.
Benefits of Membership:
- Learn from your global peer organisations through direct exchange of information and ideas at the Society’s annual conference and through frequent correspondence.
- Help establish “best practices” and standards for construction information beyond BIM.
- Expand your network globally.
We also invite organisations and companies involved in the design and construction process to join our annual conferences and engage in our dialogue.
Applying for Membership
Membership may be granted to organisations that are public or private, are national in breadth of function, and are producers of at least one of the following:
- Master, standard, or guide construction specifications and/or software; or of the principles/standards for its preparation.
- Construction cost information systems and/or software; or of the principles/standards for its preparation.
- Construction product data, including environmental information.
- Construction standards.
- Operations and maintenance data and/or software; or of the principles/standards for its preparation.
- Construction classification systems.
- Interoperability with CAD/BIM.
Membership is held by the member organisation, not by individuals. All employees of the member organisation may participate in ICIS activities.
An organisation may apply for membership by emailing a completed Membership Application Form and supporting information showing evidence of the organisation’s qualifications to the ICIS Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership dues are for the period from 1 January through 31 December. Dues are 1300 Euros per annum.