FAQ - Membership
Is ICIS membership for individuals or for organizations?
ICIS membership is held by organizations. All employees of a member organization can participate in ICIS activities.
Who can be an ICIS member?
ICIS members are organizations that are public or private, and are involved in activities covered by the Society’s ‘Interest areas’:
- Construction specifications
- Construction cost data
- Construction product data
- Construction standards
- Operation and maintenance data
- Classification of construction information
- Interoperability of any item above with Building Information Models (BIM)
How does my organization become an ICIS member?
Organizations apply for membership by submitting, to the ICIS Secretary, a Membership Application Form showing evidence of its qualifications as a potential Member, together with a description of the organization and its activities.
How much does it cost to be an ICIS member?
Annual membership dues are €1,200, with a discount for early payment.